Luohan Academy is an open research institute initiated by the Alibaba Group and launched by world-renowned social scientists in Hangzhou on June 26th, 2018. Luohan Academy will dedicate itself to collaborating with world-class social scientists and practitioners to collectively explore and shape the consensus regarding how to embrace the social and economic transformation brought about by digital technology. The purpose of Luohan academy is to serve the society at large, addressing the most important global challenges as well as having an eye for the humanity’s long-term future.
The Academy would fit each candidate's specific capability and research interest accordingly to the projects they will take on. As a fast-growing and dynamic organization, candidates have the opportunities to be exposed to diverse fields of work, connect with the world’s advanced academic insights, and comprehensively improve their ability and vision. Luohan Academy now offers job opportunities as follows with corresponding responsibilities and requirements.
Assist our economists with original economic research and providing critical support for data analysis.
• Full-time Research Analyst;
• Strong academic background with a Bachelor’s degree (preferably above) in Economics, Finance, Data Science or Statistics;
• Preferably bilingual (Chinese and English);
• Proficient in statistical tools.
• We strive to provide an excellent research environment to closely involved in the leading-edge research on digital economy;
• Candidates will develop close interactions with academics, industry experts and practitioners;
• Develop skills to work effectively in a dynamic and mission-driven environment and appreciate the innovative construction of ideological community in digital economy;
• Candidates are also offered extensive computing facilities and access to privileged data.