Soumitra Dutta on “Measuring Digital Economy”
Time: Monday, Sep 7, 2020, 10-11:30 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Monday, Sep 7, 10-11:30 PM, Beijing Time
Monday, Sep 7, 2-3:30 PM, Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Speaker: Professor Soumitra Dutta, Cornell University
Topic: Measuring Digital Economy: Insights from the Global Innovation Index (2020) and Network Readiness Index
Join Zoom Webinar:
- The webinar will take place via Zoom, it will last for 90 minutes (70min presentation + 20mins discussions).
- Please mute your microphone during the talk, this permits better sound quality by our speakers.
- You are encouraged to ask questions or provide comments during the seminar.
Luohan Webinar is a regular event of the Academy purported to provide a platform for world-class scholars to present their frontier research and exchange views on digital technology and digital economy, among other related themes. We believe that truth can only be uncovered through open and critical discussions.
Forthcoming webinars by:
- Professor Xavier Vives (IESE), Sep 22, 9 am EST, on “Digital Disruption and Competition in Banking”
- Professor Neng Wang (Columbia), Sep 28, 10 am EST, on “Implications of Stochastic Transmission Rates for Managing Pandemic Risks”
- Professor Haoxiang Zhu (MIT), TBD
- Professor Francesco D’Acunto (Boston College), TBD
Please contact our Economist Dr. Yingju Ma (firstname.lastname@example.org ) for further information.